Wearables, which have no screen or a small one are one of the most natural applications for voice interfaces. Hear from the leading manufacturers of voice-first glasses, headsets and watches and learn about their experience with designing, building, and bringing to market these products.
It’s going to be an online event. Join us from wherever you are!
⏰ Agenda and format
- Introduction by Voice Tech Global
- Panel Discussion
- Audience Q&A
- Rebecca Evanhoe, Visiting Assistant Professor @ Pratt University
- Rupal Patel, Founder & CEO @ VocaliD
- Doug Young, Principal Software Architect @ Bose
- Lisa Falkson, Senior VUI Designer @ Amazon
- Jessy Xia, Senior Interaction Designer @ Google
Connect with us on Social Media!