Code of Conduct
Voice tech Global is a professional organisation representing the global conversational AI technology industry, from small businesses and startups to the world’s best-known brands. Through policy advocacy, market research, technical education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships, Voice Tech Global champions the entrepreneurs, innovators and technologists who shape the future of the conversational AI sector.
Voice Tech Global is committed to safety, diversity, social responsibility and observing and promoting the highest standards of ethical conduct. Voice Tech Global members, partners and all organizations or individuals conducting business with Voice Tech Global are expected to:
- Share Voice Tech Global’s goal to advance the conversational AI industry
- Maintain a professional level of courtesy, respect and objectivity in all matters and activities associated with Voice Tech Global
- Exercise reasonable care, good faith and due diligence in Voice Tech Global affairs
- Respect diversity of opinions and the integrity and ability of others; and promote collaboration and cooperation
- Strive to uphold the highest standards of conduct and assist others in maintaining those practices
- Uphold a professional, legally appropriate business relationship with Voice Tech Global staff promoting a positive and collegial atmosphere free from harassment and other unacceptable behaviors
- Not engage in or facilitate any discriminatory or harassing behavior directed toward Voice Tech Global staff, members, officers, directors, meeting/event attendees, exhibitors, advertisers, sponsors, suppliers, contractors or others in the context of activities related to Voice Tech Global
- Promote open competition and comply with antitrust and competition laws by not discussing restraint of trade agreements, prices, pricing policies, terms and conditions of purchase or sale, costs, future company plans, boycotting of customers or products, or any other topics that might be considered anti-competitive behavior
- Respect and uphold local, state, national and international laws
Voice Tech Global strives to be ethical and transparent, and strives to ensure the organizations and individuals with whom Voice Tech Global conducts business adhere to the principles expressed in this Code. Voice Tech Global reserves all rights to take any actions deemed necessary if this Code is not followed.
Voice Tech Global Events
Voice Tech Global holds a variety of events to educate and connect those involved in the conversational AI and related industries. Voice Tech Global works year-round to grow and shape the future of conversational AI.
Voice Tech Global strives to provide a safe, inclusive, harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, citizenship or other protected categories. All Voice Tech Global event participants, including attendees, media, speakers, contractors, partners, sponsors, volunteers and guests of attendees are expected to follow this Code of Conduct at Voice Tech Global events.
Voice Tech Global does not tolerate conduct that threatens, intimidates or coerces another participant at the event, including actions based on an individual’s background or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Voice Tech Global reserves the right to make determinations on appropriate participant attire for its events. Participants in attire that is deemed objectionable by Voice Tech Global executive staff will be asked to alter their attire or may be removed from the event immediately. Attire that is overtly sexual, imitates armed forces or law enforcement, or appears to threaten the safety of participants is also prohibited.
Firearms, weapons (including weapon replicas), ammunition, dangerous or hazardous devices or substances and illegal items are prohibited at Voice Tech Global events and activities. Voice Tech Global expects that all event participants be free from the influence of illegal drugs and strictly prohibits the use, abuse, sale, purchase, possession, manufacture or distribution of any illicit substances at Voice Tech Global events.
All Voice Tech Global event participants must have and visibly wear their Voice Tech Global event issued badge at all times to enter any official event venue or authorized event location. Badges are the property of Voice Tech Global and may not be resold, transferred to, or shared with others. Badges may be revoked by Voice Tech Global for violations of this Code of Conduct.
Participants may contact Voice Tech Global through the Contact Us section. Please remember that notifying Voice Tech Global does not constitute or replace notification to local law enforcement. This code does not replace rules posted by Voice Tech Global event venue owners.
Participants asked to stop any behavior in violation of this code are expected to comply immediately. This code provides general guidelines and cannot cover every possible type of unacceptable behavior. Voice Tech Global reserves the right to apply corrective action to instances other than the specific examples noted. Voice Tech Global event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event and future events without a refund at the discretion of Voice Tech Global.